EUCHRE-CORE

Thursday, February 24, 2011

I Wanna Punch Glenn Beck (Glenn Beck in the neck)


Music and lyircs by me.  Last year some friends and I tried to start up a punk band in NYC called either Sweatband or Night Sharks, and I wrote this song for us.  We quickly discovered that it's hard to start a punk band when you're all in your early 30s.  We would try to practice, but we would often have to cancel for very non-punk rock reasons.  Chris had to work late.  I was volunteering.  John was at a wedding in Costa Rica.  So guys, if you're not snowboarding in Vermont or taking improv classes this weekend, I might be able to skip my wine tasting to make room for band practice!  Watch/listen above and/or download the free mp3 here.  Oh, and also, Glenn Beck sucks, obvs.

1 comment:

  1. Alright that's it, no more sushi making classes at Wholefoods, were doing this thing.

    I will be over at 10 AM on Saturday for a very punk band practice. Tell Lori to put the black lable on ice.

    And I think Night Sharks is the better name.

    ReplyDelete